Financial AccountantApply Now
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Accountant to join ActionPoint. ActionPoint continues to enjoy success in a challenging, highly competitive market, and is well positioned for future growth and development. The role is based in our Limerick office. ActionPoint is a well-known and well-established Irish Technology Group, with its headquarters based in Limerick and with offices in Galway, Dublin, Cork, Lisburn and Los Angeles. Our mission is “helping clients achieve their greatest potential using the power of technology”.
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts including journals and reconciliations.
- Monthly Management Accounts analysis (Sales / Gross margin / Overheads).
- Maintenance of fixed asset register.
- Preparation of month end stock and work in progress reports.
- Updating and maintaining the cash flow projection model.
- Banking: lodgements, on-line banking and bank reconciliations
- Supervision of company Credit Cards and monthly reconciliation.
- Intercompany workings and invoicing.
- Supervision of the AP and AR cycles.
- Revenue returns including VAT, P30, etc.
- Supervision of Payroll and Staff expenses.
- Preparation of year-end audit file.
- Hands on involvement in systems automation projects.
- This is not an exhaustive list but a guide of the duties. Other ad-hoc duties/projects as required.
- Comply, maintain and promote information security in ActionPoint.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years industry experience.
- Strong working knowledge of accounts packages
- Strong working knowledge of payroll packages.
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in all Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to learn new IT Systems quickly.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA, CPA).
- Preferably have Third Level Qualification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on an individual basis
- Can multi-task and deliver to agreed project deadlines.
- Good organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Innovative problem solver.