IT Account ManagerApply Now
To pursue our mission of “helping clients achieve their greatest potential using the power of technology”, ActionPoint is looking for an IT Account Manager to join our sales team in Limerick.
The purpose of this position is to manage and grow sales revenues by developing opportunities with new clients as well as maximising new and existing opportunities within the current client base.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Account management of a portfolio of existing Clients with a view to retaining and growing existing revenue levels.
- Attending pre-sales meetings and negotiating all elements of commercial agreements for current and future projects.
- Full sales lifecycle management from initial engagement through to project oversight and after sales care.
- Liaising with key stakeholders within Clients organisations and with key members of the ActionPoint team to ensure that the customer experience is best in class and that ActionPoint is viewed as a valued service partner. This includes but is not limited to project commencement, progress update and change of specification meetings.
- Work the clients to understand their business requirements and develop strategic roadmaps
- Liaise with the marketing department regarding new campaigns, drafting of case studies regarding projects delivered for Clients, etc.
- Ensure clear communication and expectation management throughout each engagement.
- Liaise with support and project delivery teams to constantly look for upsell opportunities.
- Manage Support Contract Renewal and uplifts.
- Manage / be escalation for commercial decisions coming from the support and project delivery teams.
- Opportunity and pipeline management to be reported on a weekly basis.
- Consistent use of company CRM to record client and opportunity details and sales stages, relevant documentation etc.
- Comply, maintain and promote information security in ActionPoint.
- Other tasks are required.
- Technical degree or equivalent required.
- Keen knowledge and understanding of the Dell and Microsoft Product portfolios.
- Ability to discuss and listen to client requirements to identify the appropriate product placement.
- Strong individual and group presentation skills.
- Very good verbal and written communications skills.
- Direct experience managing both public and private sector accounts.
- Proven track record in achieving and exceeding targets and 3+ years in sales/account management.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and work well as part of a team and individually.
- Must possess strong organisation skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, enthusiastic, and attention to detail.
- Proven experience of negotiation and closing high revenue software projects.