IT Support TechnicianApply Now
This role requires an individual who is highly motivated with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure by handling multiple tickets simultaneously, as well as learning new skills and procedures along the way. This person should be experienced supporting on-premise and cloud solutions, including various replication and disaster recovery technologies, along with broad skills in other supporting technologies.
Note: This role is NOT open to recruitment agencies at this time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Windows Server issues.
- Support Exchange, Office 365 issues.
- Support networking and Firewall related issues.
- Support virtual & cloud environments.
- Support data protection solutions.
- Work with staff to promote, develop, and maintain a positive experience for the client.
- Partake and upskill in training activities in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements.
- Partake in out of hours support and on call activities when required.
- Comply, maintain and promote information security in ActionPoint.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3rd level qualification in an IT related discipline
- Hands on (demonstrable) experience with VMware or Hyper-V
- Hands on (demonstrable) experience with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365
- Relevant IT technical certifications desirable
- Working knowledge of networking concepts
- Working knowledge of data protection and disaster recovery systems
- Previous experience working with ConnectWise Manage and ConnectWise Automate desirable
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and ability to lead by example
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- High level of flexibility, enthusiastic, willingness to learn and develop individually and as a team
- Willingness to travel, if required.