IT Support TechnicianApply Now
ActionPoint are currently recruiting for an IT Support Technician to be based on our client site in Dublin.
Client Site Team IT Services · Dublin 2, Dublin
This position will be client facing supporting approximately 200 + users on-site. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Service Desk Manager and will be required to carry out a variety of junior level IT related issues.
- Provide remote support for day to day IT issues
- Serving as the first point of contact for in-house clients seeking technical assistance over the phone, email or face to face
- Deal with all 1st line tickets as they are submitted
- Escalating to T2 Technicians where appropriate
- Installing, rebuilding and dealing with hardware related issues when required
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Comply, maintain and promote information security in ActionPoint.
Technical Experience Required
- Proven experience as a helpdesk technician
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Server knowledge would be an advantage
- Setup, operation and basic troubleshooting of networking hardware
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Bsc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field