Sales Operations ExecutiveApply Now
To pursue our mission of “helping clients achieve their greatest potential using the power of technology”, we are looking for an experienced Sales Operations Executive to join with our multi-award winning team.
The function of this role is to act as a Sales Operations Executive to the sales department, while facilitating collaboration within the team. The Sales Operations Executive will also function as a liaison between the sales team and other departments within ActionPoint. This role will be part of a proactive team that is tasked with identifying growth opportunities, to increase the company’s base revenue lines, whilst streamlining processes within the department. This role will be based in our Limerick office.
This position offers real career progression within a collaborative and friendly working environment.
ActionPoint is committed to supporting the professional development of each member of our team members and we have a strong ethos of internal promotion.
This job description is a summary of the typical functions of the role, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of possible role responsibilities, tasks and duties and is subject to review. The responsibilities, tasks and duties of the job holder might differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, might form part of the job.
- Work directly with clients to provide run rate quotations.
- Send out quotations on behalf of account managers.
- Manage entire portfolio of license renewals.
- Work with account managers to pro-actively identify campaign upsell opportunities.
- Updating of pipeline sales opportunities for Account Managers.
- Liaising with Project Teams to schedule and set client expectations on delivery of PC installations.
- Assist in maintaining master matrix list of recurring revenue business lines.
- Continuous update of customers I.T inventory database.
- Manage ad-hoc sales enquiries.
- Comply, maintain and promote information security in ActionPoint.
- Ability to discuss and listen to client requirements to identify the appropriate product placement.
- Proven ability of commercial acumen.
- Proven track record in achieving and exceeding targets and 2+ years in sales.
- Superior oral and written communication skills in English.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and work well as part of a team and individually.
- Must possess strong organisation skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, enthusiastic, and attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel, if required.