ActionPoint are currently recruiting for an IT Support Technician to be based on our client site in Dublin.
Client Site Team IT Services · Dublin 2, Dublin
This position will be client facing supporting approximately 200 + users on-site. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Service Desk Manager and will be required to carry out a variety of junior level IT related issues.
- Provide remote support for day to day IT issues
- Serving as the first point of contact for in-house clients seeking technical assistance over the phone, email or face to face
- Deal with all 1st line tickets as they are submitted
- Escalating to T2 Technicians where appropriate
- Installing, rebuilding and dealing with hardware related issues when required
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Comply, maintain and promote information security in ActionPoint.
Technical Experience Required:
- Proven experience as a helpdesk technician
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Server knowledge would be an advantage
- Setup, operation and basic troubleshooting of networking hardware
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Bsc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
- CompTia A+, N+ or Server
- Windows 7, Windows 10 certified technician
About Action Point
ActionPoint is an Irish owned technology services company offering a wide array of services including Custom Software Development, Application Development, IoT Solutions, Managed Services, Infrastructure Design, Implementation, and Consulting. ActionPoint works in partnership with its clients to help them to make the best use of technology. We love to introduce innovation to our clients
Our mission “to help companies achieve their greatest potential using the power of technology”.
The company is headquartered in Limerick, with offices in Dublin, Galway, Cork and Los Angeles. The client base spans Ireland, UK, Europe and California. The company has annual revenues of €16 million and employs more that 90 full time staff with offices across Ireland, the US and UK.
We believe in hiring people who are better than we are. We embrace new technologies, love the challenges of growth, and are motivated by client success. The ideal candidate should be ambitious and should thrive working in a fast-moving dynamic environment where phrases like “can’t be done”, and “it’s not possible”, are treated as challenges to be overcome.
To apply for this position, click here.